I. The festival is open to musicians aged 11-19 from all over the world.
II. The first festival will be held in an online format.
III. It is planned to hold the festival in different categories, but because of the pandemic situation in the world and due to some technical circumstances, the first festival will be held only in the category “Piano solo”.
IV. There are 3 age groups:
✅Group A: 11-13 years old
✅Group B: 14-16 years old
✅Group C: 17-19 years old
V. The festival is open for those musicians, who were born from April 17, 2001 to March 25, 2010.
VI. The age group of participants is automatically determined on the starting day of the festival.
VI. If the candidate is under the age of 18, written parental consent is required to publish a videos on the Internet.
Requirements for the pre-selection auditions
I․ The participants of the festival will be selected during the pre-selection auditions.
II. The participant must send a YouTube link of the video recording of 1 or 2 works up to 10 minutes to [email protected] e-mail.
III. It is allowed to send videos for the pre-selection auditions, which were made no earlier than June 1, 2020.
IV. Pre-selection videos must show the participant’s technical and lyrical skills.
⚠️ THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 31!
Fill out the APPLICATION FORM
🎥 VIDEO RECORDING REQUIREMENTS
- Hands, face and keyboard must be visible in the shot.
- Wearing concert clothes is preferable.
- The camera must be placed at least 2 meters away from the musician.
- The video must be not edited.
- The camera must be to the right of the musician.
- Homemade video is also allowed.
⚠️ To maintain the honesty of the participants’ selection we ask all of you:
- Video made with a professional or semi-professional camera. In the absence of this device, a video made with a good quality phone at least an HD (1280 x 720) format is accepted.
- The camera must be placed horizontally and fixed.
- The piano must be well tuned. Videos with bad sound piano will not be accepted.